2011 AWWIN Top Ten Working Women Honored at Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2011 AWWIN Top Ten Working Women of the Year Gala.
Once again, it was a huge success. We look forward to seeing you all again next year when we honoring more hard working women in the community.
This year's gala was held at the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum where Amy Hughes, managing partner of Hughes Public Affairs, was the mistress of ceremony. The keynote speaker was Mr. Howard J. Morrison, Jr., retired banker and philanthropist.
The following is a list of the women honored this year. Click here to view more photos from the event.
1. Business---Iris Mack Dayoub---Founder---Alpha Financial Management, Inc.
2. Education ---Deborah Hargroves—Media & Technology Specialist-Massie Heritage Center/ Technology Education Associates
3. Entrepreneur---Clare Schexnyder---Owner & Founding Mom Oh Baby! Fitness
4. Founder’s Choice Award---Earline Wesley Davis--- Deputy Director & Director, Housing Authority of Savannah
5. Government---Cynthia Johnson---Probation Officer--- Department of Juvenile Justice/Savannah
6. Law---Zena E. McClain, Esq.---The McClain Law Firm
7. Medical---Janet Steffen---Charge Nurse---Cardiac Rehab Unit at Memorial Health
8. Monica LaRue Award---Ellen B. Bolch---President & CEO---THA Group
9. Non Profit/Philanthropy---Frances Carter---President/CEO---Union Mission
10. Religion---Pastor Verlene Warnock---Bible & Prayer Ministries
Thank you all for your nominations.
Join us Friday, May 13 at 7:00 PM at the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum to Honor the above listed outstanding women in our Communities.
We are pleased to welcome back Georgia Power, Savannah Morning News, WSAV TV, Treadwell & Associates, Mary & Howard J. Morrison, Jr, Joy 100, 92.3 The Point and Cumulus Broadcasting as SPONSORS!!! A Hearty Welcome to John W Davis Florist as our Floral Sponsor!!!
The Keynote Speaker for the 2011 AWWIN Top Ten Working Women of the Year Awards Gala & Silent Auction will be Mr. Howard J. Morrison, Jr., retired banker and philanthropist.
The Mistress of Ceremony will be Amy Hughes, managing partner of Hughes Public Affairs.
|2011 Gala Sponsorship Opportunities.doc||736.5 KB|