AWWIN 12,000 Women Hand Up Challenge

Thank you for your support over the past 15 years with the mission of AWWIN, Inc. The AWWIN vision is: "To ensure that single, working women become self-sufficient, utilizing existing community resources as a vehicle of hope to transform their lives and ensure a prosperous legacy for themselves and their children".

After much consideration and listening to the needs of our community, AWWIN will have as one of its main focuses in 2016 assistance with childcare. As you may know childcare and afterschool care is very costly for low income single working women and men. This is one of the greatest barriers low income single working women and men face. Some work just to cover the cost of childcare and are left with very little day to day living income.

The program is entitled ACAPP (AWWIN Childcare Assistance Planning Program). As a part of Holiday 2015, held Tuesday, December 22, 2015 we had the wonderful opportunity of selecting the families we will work with in 2016. It is the desire of AWWIN to partner with area agencies in 2016 to make this program a success. ACAPP will also encompass a mentoring program entitled The Seven based on the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.

We know as a collective group we can make this work and continue to make a difference in the lives of women and men and their children in our communities.

We are asking for your support to make this a success. Through the AWWIN 12, 000 Women Hand Up Challenge we will raise the funds to bring this program into existence. We will use 75% of funds raised to assist this project while the other 25% will go towards our other services.

The cap for daycare stipends will be $65.00 per child. ACAPP will assist with childcare and afterschool program cost, such as PrymeTime, Summercamps, etc.

Will you take the Challenge by donating $20 or more?

Help a Woman in Need

Your donations are very important to AWWIN and its mission. Without the generosity of individuals like yourself and local businesses, AWWIN, Inc would not be able to provide services to single working women and their children in our communities. Because of your support AWWIN has broken barriers such as lack of education and job training from the lives of women and children in our communities. We appreciate your past donations and ask for your continued support in the future. Learn more ...

Theme provided by Danetsoft under GPL license from Danang Probo Sayekti